| || |
On $50 and up. The more you buy, the more you save! (details)
Feed Water Valve Quick-Connect Fitting for ¼ inch Tube
3/8" Angle Stop Adapter Ball Valve with 1/4" Quick Connect Fitting - For Reverse Osmosis & Drinking Water Filters
• Quick-connect ¼” OD tube connection
• 90° handle movement between on and off positions
• Can be swivelled for better positioning
• Polypropylene body construction
• 3/8" compression fittings connects directly to most water supply valves
• Lead Free
• Fits standard 3/8 male stop valve
Connection of an undersink filter system to the water supply has never been easier than with this quick-Connect fitting. This valve has been developed to tap into an existing cold water line between the shut-off angle stop valve and the bottom of the riser tube that goes up to the faucet. It is ideal for use as a water "feed/supply" source for applications involving: Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems.
A tough, engineered thermoplastic polypropylene material minimizes the potential for cross threading, and a removable C-clip allows the installer to switch the handle orientation. The swivel body design allows for easy installation in tight spaces. The 1/2-inch angle stop valve comes with an adapter and can be converted to either 1/2-inch IPS or 3/8-inch compression plumbing systems.